DisclaimerAlthough every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of Dragon of the South's website we cannot guarantee that the content or 'features' of the website will always be current, accurate or complete. Whilst Dragon of The South shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the club will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Dragon of The South. Dragon of The South reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of its website at any time and without prior notice. The information and materials carried by the Dragon of The South's website and links to third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Dragon of The South disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Dragon of The South or its members be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Dragon of the South shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
CopyrightAll rights, including copyright ©, of the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by Dragon of The South. You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non-commercial purposes only
- Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to Dragon of The South.
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website.
- No part of Dragon of The South's website or any material appearing on the site, may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website or medium without the prior written permission of Dragon of The South.